PeoplePlus Group Limited
In this policy, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘PeoplePlus’ means:
PeoplePlus Group Limited. 19-20 The Triangle, Ng2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG2 1AE.
PeoplePlus Group Limited is the owner of this Website and the PeoplePlus trademark and brand, and ‘you’ means the user of this Website. We reserve the right to withdraw all or part of the Website at any time
Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies are small text files which are downloaded when you visit a website or application. Your browser can read these files and, in some cases, remember your preferences, e.g. which content to display on the screen.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been added to your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; however, you may set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie which will give you the opportunity not to accept it. If you disable cookies then you may not be able to access certain features of our website. PeoplePlus websites may use the following types of cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies-These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies the services you have asked for may not be provided.
- Performance Cookies-It is important for PeoplePlus to understand how you use the website, for example, how efficiently you navigate around it, and what features you use. Performance cookies enable PeoplePlus to gather this information and help us to improve the website and your experience of it. These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited.
- Functionality Cookies-These cookies remember your choices to improve your experience. Functionality cookies enable PeoplePlus to provide additional functions to you on the website, such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences.
- Persistent Cookies-Any of the above types of cookie may be a persistent cookie. Persistent cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit the website.
- Session Cookies-Any of the above types of cookie may be a session cookie. Session cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit the website until you close your browser. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
WP-003 | Version 1.5 | June 2023